Thursday 18 September 2014

Life's Ups and Downs :)

The definition of Murphy's law is generally "Anything Bad That Can Happen Will Happen".
And I am sure we can all agree that at some stages in our life, this can feel like just the case, although everything may look doom and gloom, and things seem to be going from bad to worse, I can assure you that everything at some stage will work itself out, it may not be today or tomorrow and sometimes there is no quick fix, but growing up isn't easy and there are going to be times when you feel like giving up, and asking upon the world why the hell these things keep happening to you,The key is to take a deep breath and remember that it will all be ok in the end, if it's not ok it's not the end.
Everybody sometimes makes bad choices and mistakes and sometimes people have misfortune placed upon them.But you are stronger then you think and braver then you believe.
I am 21 years of age and have recently moved to London from Ireland to start a new life, and trust me it hasn't been without its dramas, in a nutshell in the space of a year I lost my best friend :( but gained a amazing boyfriend who has been my rock over the past year. It's strange how people you used to be so close to can become strangers in the space of a few days. After many failed attempts at trying to fix things with my best friend I realised quickly that nothing I would do or say would make any difference, I guess it's worse when you have no idea what you have done but have to be content in the fact that if that person was meant to be in your life they would be so crying, loosing sleep, and being upset isn't going to help one bit, it never really does I suppose not from my experience (although a good cry sometimes can be the best medicine)
I have started this blog because I wanted to help other young people who may need some advice or just somebody to talk too, also to give some life advice, shopping on a budget and beauty tips and tricks for girls whom are like myself...OUTRAGEOUSLY terrible at anything beauty related, but with some simple tips and tricks and some practice anything is possible.
More importantly I have started writing this blog to document moving to London and all the highs and lows that come with flying the nest and some tips and tricks that I have found help a lot in the hope that it may help somebody who may be moving for UNI or because they are looking to start a new life in a different city or country.
I hope what I will upload to this will be of some use to even just one person, I know from experience sometimes all you need is to talk to somebody who has been in the same situation as you may be and know that you are not alone and there are people here to help or just be a friend.
If anybody has anything they would like me to discuss please leave your suggestions in the comments or if you would just like a chat let me know :) 




Raayjaay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment