Monday 5 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Hey Guys! 



So i am sorry i have not written on my blog for a while i took a break at Christmas so i could come up with loads of ideas, and generally have a break because i have a day job, and i traveled back home to Ireland for Christmas i just didn't really have time!

I am really sorry but i have set myself a challenge to post on the blog ad-least once a week, as i have loads of plans this year and i would love to share them with anybody who wants to listen, also i would love to hear if you guys have any new year resolutions, and any tips for sticking too them because as it go i am generally poo at that part!
So here are my new years resolutions:

. To eat healthier!
. To stop smoking! 
. To save money! 
. And also to set up my own business from home!

I would really appreciate any help or tips you guys could give me on how to make my new year’s resolutions  come true, because I am more determined than ever to make something of my life and be happy! And I think we can all help each other!

Let me know in the comments what your new year’s resolutions are

Lots of love
RachelRay xx 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment