Friday 9 January 2015

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser

Hey Everybody! 
So i hope everybody is having a good new year so far?

Today i wanted to talk about a product that i have been using for around a month now, which i am sure every person that has eyes and ears has heard about, but meh i wanted to insert my 2 pence as-well 

I must admit i have never had a proper skin care routine, i would tell myself that i was going to be good from now on and properly look after my skin, and a combination of tiredness after a day of running around a sheer laziness made my efforts futile, as i would revert back to my old ways in less then a month and be back to my old ways and moaning about my skin looking like crap! 
Now i don't have bad skin and i would be lying if i said i had any idea what my skin type was, but every now and then usually after a real week of being very naughty and by that i mean not removing all my make up before bed! I KNOW its a cardinal sin, and trust me when i say i paid for it afterword, i would get spots and dry skin and basically just look like i was really ill! 
I have used loads of other products from high end products to drug store cleansers and toners, to even getting some that was recommended on amazon, which smelled amazing but did nothing for my skin! 

So at the start of the new year i have vowed to look after my skin more and stick to it!
I have even roped in my boyfriend to give out to me if slip up!! That should be fun! 
So i went in search of something that would be quick and easy to use but would have amazing results, and after reading a far few reviews on this product i bit the bullet and purchased the sample bottle of the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser
I only purchased the small one because i wanted to test out the product before purchasing the full sized bottle, not because it is expensive but because i didn't want to waste money on a product when i was not sure it would work for my skin.

BOY was i wrong, this product is a miracle worker, Firstly the lovely please from Liz Earle sent me a free medium sized Cleanse & Polish and 2 muslin cloths!




The first reason i loved this product is because it was so easy and quick to use! 
Which if you have very little time and want to get to bed ASAP is amazing! 
You just rub the cream on your face and at the end sweep some across your eyes to avoid rubbing eye make up across your face, and then your rinse the cloth under some warm/hot water and rub the cream and make up off! It is that simple a literally takes 5 minutes of your evening! 
The smell is amazing and my face felt so clean after i used it, and my skin was so soft and also visibly more fresh and hydrated looking! 
And i know most people would be like there is no way you would see a visible result after one use, i don't blame you i used to be one of those people but this REALLY DID!! 

I have since repurchased a bigger bottle in a different sent to the original one and i am loving it so much!      


This product is perfect if your lazy but still want to look after your skin like me!
I would really recommend anybody who is reading this to just try the sample sizes of the product and you will never go back and that's a promise! 

Hopefully i will be doing more reviews of the products i find helpful being the lazy bugger that i am, i am on the hunt for product that are quick and easy but that do exactly what it says on the tin! 

Until then my lovelies!

Raayjaay! 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment